Class of 1964
Class Letters (5/31/18)
Class Letters: '14-'19 (8/15/19)
Class Letters: '09-'14 (3/14/14)
Class Officers (7/15/19)
Reunion 2019 (55th) (7/15/19)
Reunion 2014 (50th) (11/3/15)
Mini Reunions (12/27/18)
Connecting & Sharing
Write to the Scribes
Recent News (8/15/19)
Old News: '14-'19 (8/15/19)
Old News: '09-'14 (10/2/14)
Quarterly Class Notes (1/17/18)
Goods & Services (2/9/17)
For Your Peace of Mind
In Memoriam (4/11/19)
Green Purse Legacy Circle
Contacts/Head Class Agents (7/15/19)
Simplified Donation Directions (12/27/18)
Birth Announcement (1/3/17)
College Slides on How-To (1/3/17)
Class Agents (3/6/17)
The College Website
The Alumnae Association
Many pages of our class website are password protected.
For directions on how to find the website login and password, or for other problems with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by clicking on the link. If you encounter a problem with the link, copy the email address email@example.com and place it into your email program to send the email.
LETTER FROM PAST CLASS PRESIDENT ELLEN MANFREDONIA NUTTER
The weather in South Hadley was glorious, and 61 classmates and their guests had a wonderful time catching up with each other and exploring the campus. We had lunch with our Bridges class of 2014, and heard from two fascinating speakers at Saturday dinner, both MHC Semester in DC interns. At our beautiful Memorial Service in the 1904 Garden, classmates placed a pink rose in a vase on the sundial for those whom we have lost in the past 5 years.
Our class won many awards, including:
- Pegasus Award for raising the most total dollars for the MH Fund in the past 5 years ($219,000)
- Lion Award for the highest total giving to all funds in the previous 4 years, plus reunion year ($3+ million)
- Alumnae Association Achievement Awards to Susan Koch and Mary Lee Warren
- Alumnae Association Medal of Honor to Patricia Altman Falkenberg
- Alumnae Association Loyalty awards to Diane Kelley Fenton, Priscilla Morse Huston, and Ellen Manfredonia Nutter
At our class meeting, we elected new officers, who will take office July 1, 2019:
- President - Betsy Wadt Mulcare
- Reunion Chair - Mary Ann Lytle Anthony
- Vice President - Anita Corman Weinblatt
- Secretary - Deborah Newcomb Nightingale
- Treasurer - Diane Kelley Fenton
- Class Scribes - Priscilla Morse Huston and Jean Vnenchak
- Bridges - Mary Lee Warren
- Head Class Agents - Nancy Albrecht August, Mary Lyon Society; Mary Victor Jones Giersch, Nancy Chambers Goff, Gretchen Wuth Hays, Gail Simons Humphreys, Wendy Lycan Jackson, Barbara Flesch Resnek, Carol Nagy Theodore
- Nominating Committee - Gretchen Beck Green, Gail Welch Hanson, Marilyn Brainard Hofmann
Thank you for having me as your class president, and especially thank you to all the officers who made it possible. I have really enjoyed the chance to better know more of you. You are a great group!
Ellen Manfredonia Nutter, Class President, 2014-2019
1964 MINI-REUNION at SEA:
A CRUISE ON THE BALTIC
SEPTEMBER 8-23, 2019
Following up on the success of the mini-reunion last year in Finland, several of us have started planning to gather members of the class of '64 for a 15-day cruise on the Baltic with Viking Cruises. The Viking Jupiter will start in Norway and include stops in the Scandinavian countries, as well as quick visits to Germany, Poland, Finland and Estonia. There will be two full days in St. Petersburg. The excursions at these ports look well-planned and fun. Departure for home is from Stockholm.
It promises to be a great trip! We hope you can join us. So far, Barbara Dallinger Crowell, Nancy Chambers Goff, Sarah (Sally) Allen Mowitt, Barbara Scott Nelson, Priscilla Morse Huston and her husband Sam Davis, and Elizabeth (Betsy) Wadt Mulcare and her husband Bob have signed on.
The name of the Viking cruise is Viking Homelands and it leaves Bergen, Norway, on September 8, 2019 and returns to Stockholm September 23,2019. You may learn more by searching for this cruise on vikingcruises.com. Each person attending will be responsible for contacting Viking directly to make a reservation. We will not be making any reservations for attendees, but would appreciate your letting us know when you have signed up so that we will have a list of people joining us and can be in touch before the trip.
If you have questions, you may contact one of us:
Sarah Mowitt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Barbara Nelson at email@example.com
CLICK HERE FOR RECENT NEWS (Updated 7/8/19)
Highlights to be posted here soon.
PLEASE SAVE THE DATES FOR UPCOMING MINI-REUNIONS!:
Click here for more information.